- 10 meter floating braided line connects to a shock cord fixed into the bag.
- The line is anchored to the bag using a stainless D ring, mega strong polyester webbing and high tensile bar tack stitching
- The ergonomic panel shape assures the bag holds open to allow hands free to focus on a quick repack of the line.
- The yellow internal polyester webbing is anchored through the bag to bind with the 40mm waist belt using industrial bar tacks and high tensile thread.
- The 40mm waist belt has a quick release buckle & toggle
& is adjustable to set the buckle centered in front of you
- To close the bag the shape naturally lends itself to fold
and capture the line in one simple movement.
- The Elite has two new aspects. The line is spliced onto the karabiner & so offers a low pile. It is also coated in rubber which wraps around the connector giving 100mm of grip extension. There is a stainless D ring to park the connector. The D ring stands proud of the webbing for ease of clipping.